Writing and self-publishing your book is a big job, but it is a job that people accomplish all the time, and you can do it too. This book takes the mystery out of that process for you. An award-winning and experienced writer, published author, ghostwriter and self-publishing consultant takes you through the process of writing and self publishing your first book. Along the way, learn insider secrets like these:
* 7 questions you must answer before your write your book
* Avoid these common mistakes made by first-time authors
* What options are available to first-time authors?
* Is your writing good enough to be published?
* How to get it done: Advice for tackling your first book
* Secrets of a professional writer
* Special advice for fiction vs. nonfiction authors
* How I wrote AND published a book in less than 24 hours
* How to sell your book without ever shipping a single order
* How to use Amazon’s publish-on-demand service to make an unlimited number of books available at no cost to you
* How to publish your book in e-book format
* 25 free or cheap strategies for marketing your book
* How to make money with your book even if you never sell a single copy
And much more including a four-page book planning resource
About the author:
Dwight Clough is a national award-winning writer, published author, ghostwriter, self-publishing consultant and author coach. Since 1983, he has created resumes, books, newsletters, websites and more for thousands of enthusiastic clients.
Dwight specializes in Christian inspirational, life story, devotional, educational and leadership books. He helps clients with all aspects of book projects from idea formulation and book planning, to writing and rewriting, formatting, self publishing in paperback and / or in e-book form, and in creating marketing materials to help promote the book.
Dwight is a graduate of Moody Bible Institute. He and Kim married in 1978, and they have four children. Dwight lives in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin.