- In the book I have collected all the information about the phenomenon, which could only be obtained from ancient and modern sources.
- This book is a tutorial, step by step guide to the development and use of lucid dreaming. You can learn to see the lucid dreams that will enrich your life in your own pace and at the appropriate level of your abilities.
- The book contains many examples of lucid dreams, borrowed from the letters of the Stanford program, similar to the three cited earlier in this chapter. Along with the data carefully controlled experiments necessary to test scientific theories, of great interest to deepen the research also provides information, often anecdotal, derived from non-professionals.
- After the publication of this book our research team has continued to work on the relationship during the sleep of mind and body in a laboratory at Stanford University, as well as courses and seminars with oneironauts-volunteers (oneironaut - means "dream world explorer").
- We are working on methods of inducing, prolonging and using lucid dreaming.
- This book is based on a number of sources, including at the Stanford research, teaching Tibetan yogis dreamers and other works. Of particular note is the importance of research of the German psychologist Paul Tolley, who studied this phenomenon for the past twenty years. This book consistently provides the information needed to gain experience for lucid dreams. In varying degrees, all of the useful techniques and exercises here, but their effectiveness will depend on the psycho-physical characteristics of each person.
- Performing a variety of exercises, look at what is best for you. The book is structured as follows: first, provides preliminary recommendations for learning lucid dreaming, then detailed engineering, and then examples of lucid dreams in life. If you carefully follow all recommendations, the immersion in the frequency of lucid dreaming is increased. So you can understand the nature of this phenomenon and use it in the future, in the fifth chapter provides the scientific foundation of the theory of lucid dreaming. Subsequent chapters contain the story of how to use such dreams can improve your life in dreams and reality.
- Taken from our bank examples illustrate some possibilities of lucid dreaming. To our knowledge, detailed instructions on lucid dreams are becoming widely available for the first time. This does not mean that you can learn how to lucid dream cursory thumbing through this book. Like all worthy of study, a lucid dream requires effort. Substantial assistance in mastering this art provides motivation; you have to go all out to strive for results and allocate enough time to practice. If you persistently perform the exercises and procedures, we are confident in your success.