I bought this, but I then gave it away soon after. The deal breaker for me was that the trig functions (sine, cosine, and tangent) are not quickly accessible. This calculator requires that you hit the "2nd function" button, then hit the Pi button that has trig as a secondary function, then choose from the menu, etc. For a student that needs a scientific calculator for trig, it's best that sine, cosine, and tangent are their own buttons right on the keyboard.
Edit: In regards to those who say trigonometry is not mentioned in the product description, students do complete basic trigonometry problems in Algebra 2, geometry, and science applications. The issue is not whether or not the student can complete trig functions with this calculator, it's how inefficient it is.
- Office Product
- Uitgever: Texas Instruments, Incorporated (7 juni 2018)
- Taal: Engels
- ASIN: B001A4G1TY
- Productafmetingen: 16,9 x 2,2 x 8,4 cm
- Brutogewicht (incl. verpakking): 168 g
- Klantenrecensies: 1.218 klantbeoordelingen
- Plaats op Amazon-bestsellerlijst: #70.508 in Boeken (Top 100 in Boeken bekijken)
Wanneer je dit product verkoopt, wil je dan updates aanbieden over seller support?