The Strawberry Startup provide a structured approach to building your startup and learning about the new, dynamic business speak of the 21st century for the first-time entrepreneur.
Highlights of this book includes:
- How to turn your passion into profit and it all starts with taking one step out of your comfort zone
- How to gain traction for your idea through social proofing
- Forget side income: Build a solid stream of revenue for your startup from Day 1
- What you need to know about the agenda of Venture Capitalists and whether you ought to chase funding
- Why your team is as important as your idea: Being nice to people as a startup CEO
While many people talk about how great it is to start a business, few manage to execute their ideas and only a handful become successful. Moses analyzes the problems confronting startups today, shares the insights to be gained and amplifies the lessons through interesting, bite-size stories and case studies.
Rather than spending copious amounts of money attending entrepreneurship courses or wasting time creating lengthy business plans, The Strawberry Startup offers entrepreneurs a simple way for entrepreneurs to test their ideas and execute them with minimal risk. Moses provides a straightforward approach to creating a successful and sustainable startup in an age where failure is the name of the game.
All the above have proven to be the most popular with our readers, and each chapter comes with a case study - get your copy now!