Inside The Rough Guide to England
- Independent, trusted reviewswritten in Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty andinsight, to help you get the most out of your visit, with options to suit everybudget.
- Full-colour maps throughout -navigate the lively streets of East London or Bath's Regencyavenues without needing to get online.
- Stunning, inspirational images Itineraries- carefully planned routes to help you organise your trip.
- Detailed regional coverage -whether off the beaten track or in more mainstream tourist destinations,this travel guide has in-depth practical advice for every step of the way.Areas covered include: London; Bath, Bristol and the West Country;Brighton and the southeast; Cambridge and East Anglia; Birmingham and theMidlands; Oxford and the Cotswolds; Manchester, Liverpool and the northwest; theLake District; Yorkshire; Newcastle and the northeast. Attractions include:Stonehenge; The Eden Project; Dreamland, Margate; Hampton Court; Tate St Ives; Dartmoor;London's markets; Blackpool Pleasure Beach; Hadrian's Wall; Durham Cathedral.
- Basics - essential pre-departurepractical information including getting there, local transport, accommodation,food anddrink, the media, festivals and events, sports and outdoor activities and more.
- Background information - aContexts chapter devoted to history, architecture, books and literature, music andfilm.
Make the Most of Your Time on Earth with TheRough Guide to England.