CLARKSON'S BACK - AND HE'S REALLY HAD IT THIS TIME
From his first job as a travelling sales rep selling Paddington Bears to his latest incarnation as gentleman farmer, Jeremy Clarkson's love of cars has seen him through some deeply trying times.
And in a world so persistently infuriating there's sometimes nothing for it but to throw up your hands and ride full-throttle over the speed-bumps.
But as Jeremy raced through there was plenty to ponder along the way, including:
· Why nothing good has ever been achieved in a meeting
· The side effects of muesli
· How to navigate London when every single road is being dug up at once
· Why we are forced to share the planet with people who read online reviews of dishwashers
· And what, exactly, is the point of a driverless car?
It's testing stuff, but happily Jeremy's not quite reached the end of his tether yet. Fuelled by hi-octane enthusiasm and irrepressible curiosity, he's put his foot down again.
Seatbelts on . . .
Praise for Jeremy Clarkson:
Brilliant . . . Laugh-out-loud' Daily Telegraph
'outrageously funny . . . Will have you in stitches' Time Out
'Very funny . . . I cracked up laughing on the tube' Evening Standard