Thinking about starting a podcast?
Learn how to take your idea and transform it into a hit show with Podcast.co’s step-by-step blueprint for success.
Too many great podcast ideas never get to see the light of day. And that’s a shame. Because great podcasts have the power to transform lives through the information and stories they share.
If you don’t know what it involves, running your own podcast can seem like a daunting prospect. But it doesn’t have to be. Our tried-and-tested podcasting process spells everything out in plain English.
It gives clarity on the things you need to do to reach your goals. And it eliminates any nagging doubts about whether you’re approaching podcasting in the right way.
Unleash Your Podcasts Full Potential
Read This if You Want to Start a Podcast lays out a step-by-step framework that will help you bring the potential of your podcast from absolute zero to 100,000 listeners. With clear and concise explanations of what works and why, you’ll have all the tools you need to turn your podcasting vision into a reality.
Future-proof your podcast
In this book you’ll learn:
- How to quickly get accepted by all the top directories like Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and more.
- The essentials of podcasting equipment, recording, and editing.
- How to structure content that engages listeners and keeps them coming back for more.
- The easily avoidable mistakes many first-time podcasters make.
- A simple framework for cross-platform promotion to reach listeners, wherever they are.
- How to monetise your show by turning it into a sponsor magnet.
- First-time podcasters who want to hit the ground running.
- Current podcasters who want to breathe more life into their show and attract new listeners.
- Business owners and brands who want to start podcasting to spread their message further.
- Simple techniques for launching your podcast with minimal fuss and no technical headaches.
Who is this book for?