Take the guesswork out of learning how to code and get ready for a fulfilling career in the tech industry!
If you're new to programming and are trying to choose the best language to learn first and have no idea where to begin, or you're looking for the next programming language to master, then this guide is for you.
In Python Programming, Mike Cowley shows you how to break into the most relevant, fast-growing fields such as machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence, all of which heavily use the Python programming language.
Here's a snippet of what you're going to learn in Python Programming:
- Everything you need to know about the Python programming language
- Why the Python programming language is perfect as the first language for coding as beginners
- How to learn Python for machine learning, big data and web development
- How to download, install and set up Python on your computer for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Common terms in the Python programming language you need to know about
- How to run your very first Python program
- How to master variables, operators, functions and modules
- A crash guide to Python data types—integers, float, strings, etc
- How to carry out file handling using the Python language
- Programming graphics and using graphical objects in Python
- ...and tons more!