Buy the Paperback Version of this Book and get the Kindle Book version for FREE!
Order now Python Machine Learning for Beginners: Simple and Clear Handbook to Understand Machine Learning Techniques with Python, Concepts, Tools, Programming and Techniques to Build Intelligent Systems to explore the wonders of Machine Learning.
The purpose of this book is to guide you step by step through the entire process of working with various machine learning algorithms by using the power of Python combined with a number of tools and libraries.
In each chapter, you will learn a great deal of theory backed up by practical examples. Once you get the basics down, you will get to the core of machine-learning algorithms and techniques.
You will explore:
- What machine learning is and the challenges you will face.
- How to set up the development environment with the help of Python-specific distributions and libraries.
- How to use virtual environments for your projects.
- How to download datasets and understand their structure.
- How to work with supervised machine learning algorithms such as linear regression and K-nearest neighbors.
- How to work with unsupervised machine learning algorithms such as the principal component analysis and K-means clustering.
- The power of neural networks and how to work with feedforward and recurrent networks.
Learning machine-learning algorithms doesn’t have to be a complex journey, and you don’t have to be an expert mathematician in order to grasp the fundamental rules.