★☆ Buy the Paperback version and get the E-Book for FREE! ★☆
Incredible guide to heal after narcissistic abuse!
If you spent your childhood dealing with a narcissistic mother, then you know that the effects of living with someone so arrogant, self-centered, manipulative, and demanding don’t end when you leave home.
If you have spent the intervening years trying to overcome the mental and emotional hurdles left in your way by such an experience, then now is the time to make a change!
Narcissistic parents are characterized by:
- Grandiose self-conception
- Failure to feel for others
- An incessant and unquenchable desire to be admired
- The need to dominate conversations
- Intolerance for listening to others for more than a moment
In this book, you will find ways to deal with each of these issues, as well as ways to put the entire process behind you once and for all and move forward with a happy, productive life.
You will learn:
- Tips for diagnosing someone you love as a narcissist
- A breakdown of all of the treatment options for those who are dealing with the aftereffects of living with a narcissistic parent
- Exercises you can start practicing today to help put your issues behind you once and for all
- And much more…
So, what are you waiting for? Step out from behind your mother’s shadow once and for all, and buy this book today!