Are you tired of experiencing the mild headaches due to stress? Have you figured out what makes your state become anxious most of the times?
Are you disturbed by the fact that you missed out on the promotion list at your workplace?
Then this book has been designed for you. For everyone aspiring to reduce stress levels and thwart anxiety through different channels including mindfulness.
Mindfulness literally means “to be aware of something”, or to pay attention, but to what?
To the present, to here and now in our life.
While nearly everyone is talking about it, many people are unclear as to what mindfulness is exactly. In the bigger picture, mindfulness is exactly what you may think: a deeper sense of self-awareness that teaches you all about how you interact with the world around you and within’ you.
Living unconsciously without inner awareness greatly affects every aspect of our life including our health. We are more prone to stress, anxiety, and depression; even finding comfort and release in unhealthy eating without realizing the negative effects on our bodies. We are more likely to engage in activities that are not beneficial to us or those around us. Do you stand to benefit from such?
The practice of mindfulness can initiate a total reset in our lives, physically, emotionally and spiritually, allowing us to live healthier, happier and more productive.
Everybody wants to be aware of themselves, be in charge of their ego and be in harmony with their own selves. Who doesn’t desire to live in the present? We aspire to rise and develop a better wellness of our mind. How?
Mindfulness is the answer.
In this book, you are going to learn a lot of tips that include:
- The meaning of stress and anxiety
- The causes of stress and the types of stressors.
- The steps you can always treasure to get rid of stress, anxiety and depression
- Ensuring that you are the pilot of your negative emotions, sensations and thoughts.
- The 8 crucial steps of having a mindful day.
- Using mindfulness to detach from reality surrounding us and take control of emotions
- How we can improve our perception/mental acuity
- How life situations is taking us into circus of overthinking
- Lifestyle changes to better your life
- And much, much more!!
Every day, people suffer from stress, anxiety and depression. The suffering is often prolonged because people are unaware about how they can deal with their own internal responses to these emotions, therefore they attempt to repress them, or they take actions which make them worse.