Linux Bible Paperback – Geïllustreerd, 1 augustus 2020
|Nieuw vanaf||Tweedehands vanaf|
"Probeer het later opnieuw"
Vaak samen gekocht
Klanten die dit item hebben gekocht, kochten ook
- Paperback : 928 pagina's
- ISBN-10 : 1119578884
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119578888
- Afmetingen : 18.54 x 5.08 x 23.37 cm
- Uitgever : Wiley; 10th ed. editie (1 augustus 2020)
- Taal: : Engels
Plaats in bestsellerlijst:
#2,053 in Boeken (Top 100 in bekijkenBoeken)
- #1,795 in Engelstalige boeken
The ultimate guide to mastering Linux
This fully updated 10th edition of Linux Bible gives beginners and intermediate users alike the knowledge and skills to take Linux to the next level. With an emphasis on command-line tools and a focus on the latest versions of Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Fedora, and Ubuntu, renowned Linux expert and bestselling author Christopher Negus guides you step-by-step through detailed demonstrations and exercises designed to provide you with a thorough understanding and working knowledge of the Linux operating system. Linux Bible, 10th Edition also provides exam prep materials for various Linux certifications.
Linux is at the heart of most technological advances in cloud computing and that means you need a solid understanding of Linux to work effectively in tomorrow's data centers. The Linux basics you learn early on in the book are applied in later chapters as the author demonstrates how to deploy Linux systems as hypervisors, cloud controllers, and virtual machines, as well as manage virtual networks and networked storage.
Linux Bible, 10th Edition shows you how to get and install Linux, begin using it, and ultimately excel at administering and securing it. This book is also an excellent resource for software developers who wish to use Linux as a developer workstation.
The Linux Bible, 10th Edition shows you how to:
- Get started with Linux
- Implement data center automation with Ansible
- Access a shell and write simple shell scripts
- Simplify system administration with Cockpit
- Secure Linux systems and networks
- Configure various servers and troubleshoot common problems
- Create Linux virtual machines that run on hypervisors and cloud platforms
- Learn containerization with Docker and Podman, including container orchestration with Kubernetes and OpenShift
Start with any Linux system and advance to enterprise Linux computing
- Use your favorite Linux distribution to learn and test your skills with Linux command-line tools
- Learn professional system administration tasks using Fedora 30, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8, Ubuntu 18.04, or other enterprise-ready Linux systems
- Deploy Linux to the cloud
Over de auteur
Christopher Negus has been teaching and writing about Linux and UNIX for more than 25 years. He is an instructor and principal technical writer for Red Hat, Inc., and the author of dozens of Linux and UNIX books, including Red Hat Linux Bible (all editions), CentOS Bible, Fedora Bible, Ubuntu Linux Toolbox, Linux Troubleshooting Bible, Linux Toys, and Linux Toys II.
Klanten die dit item hebben bekeken, bekeken ook
|5 sterren (0%)||0%|
|4 sterren (0%)||0%|
|3 sterren (0%)||0%|
|2 sterren (0%)||0%|
|1 ster (0%)||0%|