Downloaded by over 15,000 people...
Hurry up and get YOUR copy NOW❗
Mastering Essential Legal Terms Explained About Crimes, Penalty And Criminal Procedure!
With a clear, concise, and engaging writing style, Dr. Peter Johnson will help you with a practical understanding of legal topics about crimes, penalty and criminal procedure (how a criminal proceeding is conducted, criminal law deals with the criminal act itself, the defenses that are used in a proceeding, and the resulting punishment, if any). This book delivers extensive coverage of every aspect of the law and details the duties a paralegal is expected to perform when working within criminal law. High-level, comprehensive coverage is combined with cutting-edge developments and foundational concepts.
LIMITED TIME OFFER ONLY $2.99
As the author of the book, I promise this book will be an invaluable source of legal reference for professionals, international lawyers, law students, business professionals and anyone else who want to improve their use of legal terminology, succinct clarification of legal terms and have a better understanding of crimes, penalty and criminal procedure. This book provides you with a comprehensive and highly practical approach in legal contexts, the world of crimes, all substantive and procedural aspects of criminal law. All legal terms and phrases are well written and explained clearly in plain English.
Here is a preview of exactly what you will learn:
- Judicial Measures
- Decision on Sentences
- TYPES OF CRIMES
- Offences against National Security
- Offences against the Person and Reputation
- Offences against Rights of Property
- Criminal Offences against Family Law
- Economic Offences
- Criminal Offences against Regulations of Law on Production, Business, and Trade
- Offences Related To Taxation, Finance, Banking, Securities
- Other Criminal Offences against Economic Law
- Environmental Offences
- Drug-Related Offences
- Offences against Public Order and Public Safety
- Offences against Regulations on Information Technology and Telecommunications Network
- Corruption-Related Crimes
- CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
- Persons Authorized To Institute Proceedings
- Participants in Legal Proceedings
- Attestation and Evidence
- Criminal Charge
- Search, Seizure, and Impoundment of Documents and Items
- Criminal Adjudication
- Deliberation and Pronouncement of Judgments
- And Much Much More!
Don’t delay any more seconds, scroll back up, DOWNLOAD your copy NOW for only $2.99 and start the journey of mastering essential legal terms explained about crimes, penalty and criminal procedure TODAY!