The Best and Most Unique London Travel Guide
The capital city of both England and the United Kingdom is the world's most-visited city as measured by international arrivals. And how could it not be? London is a city of ideas and imagination, bringing constant innovations of art and culture. London’s diverse cultural dynamism makes it quite possibly the world’s most international city, while still being somehow intrinsically British. With over 300 spoken languages, no wonder it’s considered as one of the world's leading "global cities".
Let this book guide you to the many places that you must see in London to not let your once in a lifetime trip go to waste. This book is filled with suggested places to stay, from budget to luxurious, places to visit, local cuisines to try, and places to shop. All these suggested itineraries have been experienced first-hand and are all highly recommended to tourists.
Experience a whole new world when you come and visit London. In this total guide you will find:
- Areas covered: History lessons/Best museums/Surfing/Adventure land off road trips/Wildlife spotting/ London neighborhood/Medical Tourism/Learn English in London /Cooking and drinking/ Accommodation/Staying safe/Music/Festivities
- General Information of each area
- Area Transportation (how to get around i.e. car, bus, taxi, train, bicycle, rickshaw, etc. and how much it would cost)
- Sightseeing (Best Sights to See, Off the Beaten Path)
- Best Shopping (where are the major shopping districts and what they are known for)
- Bargain Alternatives (where the locals shop to avoid the high tourist crowds)
- Things to Do (recreation outdoor, indoor, events and festivals)
- Local Food Specialties
- Farmer's and Fish (Meat) Markets (Locations, dates and times of various markets)
- Language, Political and Etiquette Considerations (What the average tourist should know and how to get along with the locals. Type of currency used and types of places that exchange currency)
- Seasonal Considerations (Typical high and low temperatures, if there is a rainy season, if it snows, floods or is known for "heavy weather)
- Comfort Services (Massage, hair and nail salons, spas, etc.)
- Essential Services (Embassy locations, medical facilities, law enforcement, etc.)
- Area specific discounts and coupons
.So, download now this total guide and start traveling as you read! .