Your quickest guide to getting your speech together
Do you have to give a speech? a Toast? a Eulogy? Are you unsure of what to say? Are you lost on where to begin?
What if I told you…. your speech can almost write itself?
Finally, a method to organize your speech so that it rolls out almost effortlessly. It’s quick, it’s easy, and best of all, it’s fun. In Keep Calm, you will find:
- a list of speech idea generators
- a basic outline and list of various types of speeches
- simple guidelines and examples of how to prepare your speech
- tips and tricks to help give your speech impact
- an actual sample Toastmaster speech
- humour, personal stories and anecdotes
Keep calm, read this guide first and let the speech roll. It could change your life. You might actually learn to love giving speeches. Plus, there’s more.
Bonus feature: Learn tips and tricks to take your speech from Meh to GREAT!
From Meh to GREAT
Common Errors in Delivering Speeches
and How to Fix Them
- With actionable suggestions, you'll be equipped to face your audience.
- With suggestions of what not to do, you will avoid the mistakes amateurs make
Written by Lainey Fab, an English as a Second Language adult educator, college instructor and student mentor, this self-help book will help you unlock your potential to give powerful speeches.
Buy this book NOW and get your speech together!