Job Interview Skills will help you to:
- Attract multiple job offers by developing the right mindset for contribution and career growth
- Answer tricky and other interview questions with in-depth understanding and clarity.
- Learn and apply the nuances of effective communication to build rapport with your interviewer
- Increase your market value and earn better continuously.
Buy this book if you need step-by-step guidance for ‘job interview preparation’ being a fresher or an experienced working professional.
Praise for the book:
- "This is one of the best books for Interview preparation. It will help you to get your dream job." - Anil Kumar
Job Interview Skills will help you get your dream job and better market value by developing the right mindset for any job. It will also assist you to comprehend body language blunders so that you can fix them.
Moreover, you will understand the intent of interviewer behind every question. Once you know the mindset of your interviewer, you can frame your answers accordingly and leave a lasting impression.
Job Interview skills covers the following aspects of job interview preparation and career growth:
- Your worth
- Growth Catalysts
- Thinking in the right direction
- Effective execution
- Some common interview questions
- Tricky interview questions
- Questions to assess your communication skills
- Nuances of effective communication skills
- Body language blunders
- A checklist before an interview
- Start your job search
Get this book if you want to answer tricky and other job interview questions confidently, or you need the right direction for your job interview preparation.
For 12 years, Yogesh has been helping job seekers and working professionals develop English communication and career skills such as job interview, email writing, presentation, personality development, and articulation skills . He caters to job seekers, working professionals and corporate primarily.
He is author of bestselling book Learn English Through Hindi-English Translation. He has also authored four other books namely, Speak English: Beginner’s Guide to Everyday Conversation, Email Writing for Beginners, English Speaking Practice for Beginners, and Unlock Your Confidence Overnight.