Within this book lies top secrets known only to the FBI and a few law enforcement agencies: How to disappear in style and retain assets. How to switch up multiple identities on the fly and be invisible such that no one; not your ex, not your parole officer, nor even the federal government can find you. Ever.
The Invisibility Toolkit is the ultimate guide for anyone who values their privacy or needs to disappear. Whether you're running from stalkers or hit men or overzealous cops or divorce courts, you owe it to yourself to learn how to protect your greatest asset: You and your family!
But be warned. Going incognito is dangerous and for that you need a dangerous book. This book is one the NSA doesn't want you to read! It's stuff you won't see in any James Bond or Bourne film or even Burn Notice. But if you love freedom, this book is mandatory reading because it's life-saving reading. You'll learn:
- How to disappear using CIA counter-surveillance techniques in the Far East
- How to wear a perfect disguise.
- How to bring down a drone.
- How to be invisible in Canada, Thailand, China or the Philippines.
- How to use Darkcoins on the run.
- How to fool skip tracers.
- How to sneak into Canada.
- How spies use networking to be anonymous.
- Edward Snowden's biggest mistakes.
- The fallacies of True Lies.
- Opsec in foreign countries.
You've got just two choices: Live free on your feet or as a slave on your knees. Let me show you how to break those chains.
An international companion piece to J.J. Luna's "How to Be Invisible," it's not just for those who want to know how to be anonymous, but how to do so ethically and how to protect their families and assets well into the future... and in *any* country on Earth!