If you’ve always wanted to lose weight and be in your best shape of your life, then keep reading…
Are you sick and tired of carrying this excess weight which looks at you every time you look into the mirror?
Have you tried endless other diets, but nothing seems to work for than a few weeks?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to starving yourself or feeling awfully irritated and discover something which works for you?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
This Intermittent Fasting: 2 Books in 1 gives you tons of actionable tips and tricks to finally reach your weight loss goals.
In fact, it’s easier than you think.
Studies in the International Journal of Obesity demonstrated that Intermittent Fasting for Women can reduce your body weight by 3 lbs. a month without any extra effort.
And another study in the Nutrition Journal stated that Intermittent Fasting for Women resulted in a body fat loss of 8.8 lbs. in 10 weeks.
Which means you can get finally get into shape and shave off these annoying fat reserves without working out 5 hours per week and starving yourself or feeling hungry all the time.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll discover:
- How to integrate intermittent fasting easily and without any pain into your busy life
- The 4 things you should know about Intermittent Fasting
- Why Intermittent Fasting isn’t just a diet, but a REAL lifestyle change
- How to overcome the starving mindset and learn to savor each bite when you eat
- Break your food addiction cycle and replace your reliance on comfort foods
- Why restricting your meal sizes is hurting your progress – and what to do instead
- 7 harmful myths the food industry and many nutritionists tell you about Intermittent Fasting
- The perfect dishes you can eat without feeling guilty when you’re going out into a restaurant with friends and family
- How to build habits for intermittent fasting while having your hungry kids in the house
- How to keep excited & motivated to make a long-lasting lifestyle change
- When you shouldn’t do intermittent fasting to avoid any health risks
- The 3 best nutritional supplements to help you on your Intermittent Fasting journey
- How to lose weight naturally and stress free without starving yourself or eating only bland, tasteless food
- How to change your mindset about healthy eating habits is crucial for a long-term success with Intermittent Fasting
- Why Intermittent Fasting is ideal to avoid the dreaded starvation mode of extended fasting
- 5 harmful myths the food and nutrition industry tells you about Intermittent Fasting
- How to break long held thoughts and misconceptions about eating and going without food
- How to save $60 per week with just one simple change in your routine
- The most effective Intermittent Fasting regimens
- A cool trick used by Hugh Jack and Nicole Kidman which helps you stay in movie star-like shape
- 11 powerful foods which help you to lose the last EXTREMELY stubborn 15 pounds
… and much, much more!
Take a second to imagine how you’ll feel once you say goodbye to the extra weight, and how your family and friends will react when they see your body transformation and your new radiant appearance full of energy and confidence.
So even if you’re 60 years old and 120 lbs. overweight, you can painlessly and naturally lose the excess weight while fully enjoying your life with Intermittent Fasting for Women.
And if you have a burning desire to get into the best shape of your life and feel full of energy and get compliments from friends and family then scroll up and click “add to cart