Do you want to write and sell more books? Now you can.
Learn how to go from idea to income with the ultimate indie author checklist.
The Indie Author Checklist teaches you how to plan your books effectively, get them written and take control of your marketing and launch process with a simple six-stage checklist.
In The Indie Author Checklist, you’ll discover:
- A step-by-step guide to take the smallest idea and turn it into a fully-fledged novel outline
- Techniques for overcoming any roadblocks during your writing process
- How to plan an effective launch and boost your day-one sales
- Methods for boosting sales of your backlist titles
- How to use paid advertising to maximise your book sales and find new readers
- And much, much more!
Are you struggling to motivate yourself or get your book finished? Do you find it difficult to wade through the overwhelming tasks a self-published author has to complete? The Indie Author Checklist can help.
Adam Croft has made getting organised his business — quite literally. As one of the world's most successful independently published authors, he's able to release 4-6 books a year, which earn him a solid six-figure annual income. And now he's showing you how he does it.
Getting organised is difficult. But with The Indie Author Checklist by your side, you'll always know exactly which step to take next.