"On the way to the rafting, Amir reminded us again that clouds don't stop the UV rays. Last week, on the trek, we thought it's ridiculous to protect ourselves against the sun when it's raining, so we made the painful mistake of not listening to him. Now we neither doubt Amir nor question him, ever.
Amir said he gathered a lot of wisdom on the Internet. I said the Internet contains knowledge, while wisdom is learning how to be good to yourself and to others. We all tried to think how to live a good life, and here are the results:
- Love. Give of yourself to others.
- Choose useful gratifying occupations.
- Be creative. Be inspired by the creations of others.
- Eat tasty, healthy food. Practice an enjoyable physical activity. Spend time in nature.
- Be aware. Examine what you really want and need.
- Live slowly. Simply. Happily.“
Here is the knowledge you need for planning your family travel, and maybe a bit of wisdom, too. Enjoy the reading, and have a great time!