"Not a morning person? Not a problem! I want you to wake up on your terms and no one else's."
Morning routines. We hear about them all the time. We see them on social media feeds and in online videos. We read about them in memoirs and self-improvement books. So, what's the big deal? What's so important about what we do every morning?
In Good Morning, Good Life, Amy Schmittauer Landino— the world's #1 productive lifestyle coach—reveals the truth about mornings and how to create daily rituals that are truly right for you.
Discover how to:
- decide on a 'why' that will make you want to jump out of bed everyday,
- defy the morning missteps that keep you from starting the day on the right foot,
- rise for a new day well-rested and prepared for what the day has in store for you,
- shine each morning doing what makes you feel like your best version of you (rather than what the rest of the world says to do),
- and thrive throughout your journey with some bonus productive lifestyle tips for the rest of your day!
Landino is best known for her work as the award-winning host of AmyTV on YouTube, and as the host of the self-improvement podcast Detail Therapy. Her practical and uplifting coaching approach carries over in Good Morning, Good Life with a lot of customizable tips (and even more personality!)
This is a can't-miss read for anyone who is ready to go after the life they want!