If you want to learn German in less time then keep reading...
Are you sick and tired of not being able to learn German fast?
Have you tried endless other ways of learning German but nothing seems to stick?
Do you finally want to say goodbye to your tendency to 'forget most of what you've studied' and discover something which works for you?
If so, then you’ve come to the right place.
You see, German is easier than it seems.
Not only will this book give you the basic grammar rules, but also many fun exercises for you to practice.
If you’ve never studied German before or if you’ve studied it but you need to go back to the basics to get better, this handbook will provide you with everything you need, especially if you are planning on traveling to Germany!
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll learn:
- The alphabet
- Capitalization rules
- Nouns, articles and cases
- Sentence structure
- Numbers, time, date and weather
- Colors, food, clothes and body parts
- Introducing yourself and writing a letter/an e-mail
- Talking about different topics and getting along in Germany
- First aid for tourists (vocabulary and phrases)
- Tips for faster learning
- And much, much more