Stop Making Excuses - Start Making Progress with Your Music Career
Consistent Top 5 Best Seller in the Music Business category!
This book gives you a comprehensive list of bite-size marketing activities that can literally be done in five minutes or less.
No kidding. Anyone - including YOU - can do this!
Of course, you can spend more than five minutes on them if you want to. But if you're pressed for time, you now have at your fingertips a handy selection of simple marketing actions you can take.
Use this book as a solution to that age-old complaint, "I don't have time to promote my music." Or as the antidote to the faulty rationale, "I'll focus on marketing when I have more time."
Don't get sucked into the "no-time, bad-time" trap!
Will five-minute activities really make a difference? Are they even worth doing? For me, the answer is a resounding YES!
Engaging in these actions on a daily basis will create momentum. They will help develop new habits that will serve you well. In fact, I bet it won't take long at all before you start to see the benefits.
You never know when an email you send, a photo you post online, or some simple step you take will lead to a new fan, live show, or exposure opportunity.
But if you take no action and keep putting things off until some mystical time in the future ... the only thing you'll see is stagnation.
My promise to you ...
If you take consistent action, continue to move forward, and keep chipping away at it, you will see results! But you must do these things on a daily basis.
With this book in your collection of marketing tools, there is no excuse to go days or weeks (or months or years) without doing something to make progress with your music career.
Read through these lists of five-minute marketing actions. Highlight the ones that resonate with you. And whenever you have five minutes to spare, pick one and act on it!
You can get started by taking this one-minute action right now: Scroll up and click the Buy button.
Your music and your destiny deserve it!
Here's a quick look at the contents:
Section 1: Five-Minute Marketing Steps in the Real World
- Fourteen Things You Can Do Locally in Your Home Town
- Eighteen Things to Do Before, During and After Your Live Music Performances
- Four Things You Can Do to Network and Strengthen Your People Connections
- Six Things You Can Do When Songwriting or Recording New Music
- Eight Things You Can Do to Get Publicity and Media Exposure
- Nine Things You Can Do to Generate More Music Sales
- Eight Things You Can Do to Find Inspiration and Get Educated
- Eight Things You Can Do to Supercharge Your Planning and Productivity
Section 2: Five-Minute Marketing Steps in the Digital and Online Realms
- Seven Things You Can Do with Your Music Website
- Four Things You Can Do If You Publish a Blog
- Eight Things You Can Do to Brainstorm Content Marketing Ideas
- Seventeen Things You Can Do with Twitter
- Seven Things You Can Do on Your Facebook Fan Page
- Eleven Things You Can Do on YouTube
- Nine Things You Can Do on iTunes, Amazon and CD Baby
- Thirteen More Social Media and Digital Music Action Steps You Can Take
Book excerpt from Guerrilla Music Marketing, Vol 1
Book excerpt from Guerrilla Music Marketing, Vol 2