On August 25, 2010, Grant Sabatier woke to find he had $2.26 in his bank account. Five years later, he had a net worth of over $1,000,000. In Financial Freedom, he takes you step-by-step through the strategies he used so that you too can get out of debt, make your 9-5 job optional, and above all, live the life you want.
Because you can't just save your way to financial freedom, Sabatier has created a proven plan that will help you make more money quickly without creating a budget or giving up your favorite things. He shows you how to:
* create profitable side hustles that you can turn into a passive income streams or a full-time business
* live for free -- or better yet, make money on your living situation
* negotiate more out of your employer than you thought possible
* create a simple, money-making portfolio that only needs minor adjustments
* think creatively -- there are so many ways to make money, but we don't see them.
He provides strategies not just for getting out of debt or catching up on savings but actually "retiring" at any age. Perhaps the biggest surprise: You need less money to retire at age 30 than you do at age 65.
Most important, Sabatier reminds us that money is unlimited; but time is not. No one should spend precious years working at a job they dislike or worrying about making ends meet. With Financial Freedom, you really can have all the money you will ever need.