SHTF scenarios, hostile foreign takeover, zombie apocalypse... the list goes on and on. Whichever is your situation in mind, it's better to know this knowledge than to wander in with your pants down and ass out in the open. When you set foot outside with disaster on the streets, you'll need this book in your back pocket. Whether it’s crafting a weapon from scratch or knowing what to bring with you, it’s all here. As we forge our route through the concrete jungle and parking lot deserts, Eric Duck is there to give us a helping hand and a swift boot in the rear.
Read on as the author shares how to:
- Pack the essential items needed to survive the urban environment.
- Select the highest quality gear to defend yourself from hostile attacks.
- Construct a shelter in multiple urban environments, despite weather conditions
- Find the most likely places for food and water with time-proven techniques.
- Handle a myriad of situations while keeping your head clear and safely attached to your neck.
- Easily build a fire that will warm you, cook your food and keep away harmful creatures.
- Stay safe, physically and mentally, as you traverse the dangerous city streets.
Can't get enough? Be sure to check out Eric Duck's other volumes for further DIY life hacks, jokes and humour.