Researchers have noted for decades that approximately 95% of dieters will fail to lose and keep weight off (Brown, 2015) (Mann, 2018) (Montesi, 2015). Learn what they know and lose the weight forever.
- Have you struggled for years to lose weight without dropping even an inch from your waistline?
- Do you watch others succeed in their health and lifestyle goals and wonder how they do it, while fighting back tears in the dressing room?
- Do you feel lost at the gym and grocery store because you just have no idea how to approach dieting and exercise?
If you said yes to any of these questions, it’s time to lay down your fear and anxiety about dieting. Best-selling author Tim Steele is here with his new book, The Diet Hack: Why 95% of Diets Fail and How You Can Succeed. Based on hundreds of research citations and in-depth understanding of the most recent industry studies, Steele helps readers deal with even the most resistant weight problems in a language they can understand.
Inside this book, you’ll learn:
• Why you should diet and what you’ll get out of it
• What the Western Diet is and how it affects you
• How exercise, sleep and stress play into weight gain and loss
• Medical conditions that cause obesity and what to do about them
• Medical conditions caused by obesity and why it’s so important to avoid them
• How your genetics play a role
• The secret role of gut health—and why you need to take it more seriously now
• Various diet programs, which work and how you can update diets to make them work for you
• The only healthy way to approach diets, and why most people misunderstand the concept
• Smart strategies for shedding pounds and keeping them off
• How to cultivate communities that will help you stick to your diet and lifestyle goals
• How to reclaim your health through proper dieting without the rebound regain
• Learn the truth about the Keto Diet, Weight Watchers, Atkins, and others ... and hack into their success
Not only will you absorb the information needed to make smarter choices in future, you’ll also get step-by-step strategies to help you maintain a new lifestyle … well, for life.
Even better, this book cuts through the mystery of dieting and helps people make smarter decisions to lose weight without endless attempts at fad diets. The sad truth is, approximately 95 percent of all dieters fail to lose weight and keep it off. This book will help you change the odds in your favor. With a talent for making difficult scientific studies easy to understand, Steele backs up all of his advice with research and experiences—not to mention an engaging voice that will pull you through from the introduction to the final page.
Host of The Potato Hack Chronicles and best-selling author of The Potato Hack: Weight Loss Simplified, Steele’s books offer intentional, actionable formulas for reaching optimum health and shedding weight at any level of existing health.
Brown, H. (2015). The Weight of the Evidence. Retrieved from https://slate.com/technology/2015/03/diets-do-not-work-the-thin-evidence-that-losing-weight-makes-you-healthier.html
Mann, T. (2018). Why do Dieters regain Weight? Retrieved from https://www.apa.org/science/about/psa/2018/05/calorie-deprivation
Montesi, L., El Ghoch, M., Brodosi, L., Calugi, S., Marchesini, G., & Dalle Grave, R. (2016). Long-term weight loss maintenance for obesity: a multidisciplinary approach. Diabetes, metabolic syndrome and obesity : targets and therapy, 9, 37–46. doi:10.2147/DMSO.S89836