The book covers nine topic modules:
· Theories of Equality
· Sources of Anti-discrimination Law
· Employment Discrimination and Harassment (race, sex, age, disability)
· Marriage Equality (race, same-sex)
· Affirmative Action (race, caste, origin)/Gender Parity
· Hate Speech (race, sex, religion)
· Reproductive Rights
· Secularism and the Rights of Religious Minorities
· Rights of Persons with Disabilities (available only on the comparative equality website).
The book is used as a textbook at Berkeley Law, Stanford Law, Georgetown Law, Fordham Law, the University of California Irvine, the Sorbonne, Sciences-Po Paris, and several other leading universities.
For more information, visit comparativeequality.org