♦♦Bonus: Buy the Paperback version of this book, and get the kindle eBook version included for FREE♦♦
Why continue to live a life in which you are struggling to control your stress, anger, addictions, anxiety, and depression when there are a wealth of simple tools to help you learn to manage and control these issues? With time, as you begin to adjust to using CBT and come to know your inner self better, you will find that these struggles reduce greatly! In fact, people with depression who practice CBT have been shown in studies to improve seventy percent.
In Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: The New 5-Step System to End Anxiety, Defuse Anger and Defeat Depression & Negative Thinking, you will learn how to use mindfulness, thought records, thought replacement, and more in order to benefit from CBT.
Cognitive behavioral therapy has decades of research backing it. While other books may use damaging and untested methods, CBT has long been proven to have a beneficial effect on peoples’ perceptions of themselves, their understanding of the world around them, increasing mental health, decreasing stress, improving communication, and benefiting relationships.
In this book you will find:
- How negative thoughts might be affecting you more than you realize.
- Sixteen types of cognitive distortions and how they overlap.
- How to turn your negative thoughts into positive thoughts.
- Becoming aware of your strengths and weaknesses.
- How to use meditation and mindfulness to improve your well-being.
- Finding help and advice from outside sources.
- How to be more kind to yourself.
- Steps to keeping a thought record.
- How to boost your self-compassion and kindness.
- Silencing your inner critic.
- Changing and balancing your cognition.
- How to practice deep breathing techniques.
- And more...