The Complete Guide to Modern Classical Guitar Technique
- Do you need a straightforward guide to classical guitar technique that builds both skill and musicality?
- Would you like to rapidly improve your ability on classical guitar by mastering the essential techniques in a practical manner?
Great classical guitar technique helps you create beautiful music. The problem is, most technical exercises are boring and unmusical, and done consider things like guitar tone or musicality.
The Classical Guitar Technique Book is different.
Diego Prato delivers a comprehensive range of classical guitar technique exercises and etudes that have immediately improve your playing and fluency.
It’s all about perfecting technique without sacrificing musicality.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to hold the guitar to avoid fatigue and produce great tone every time you play
- Classical guitar exercises that build hand strength, control and independence
- Ground-breaking techniques to improve picking hand accuracy
- How to achieve great tone with the minimum of effort
- The secret to fluid dexterity to help you tackle even the most complex of repertoire
- Cutting edge contrary motion and string skipping techniques
- Arpeggio workouts, including time honoured technical studies by Tarrega and Carulli
Classical guitar technique secrets revealed
Each exercise is lovingly crafted to develop perfect classical guitar technique, keeping you at peak performance for longer while using minimum energy.
In addition, you’ll gain professional player insights and tips, such as:
- The techniques Segovia used to achieve multiple tones and textures
- How to find your guitar’s sweet spot and consistently produce the best possible tone
- How to maximise the expressive potential of your guitar through multiple plucking hand techniques
- Effective hand positioning to prepare you for anything
- Intelligent position shifting to achieve smooth, flowing phrases with minimum effort
- Perfect classical guitar legato technique
- Top secret tone development routines and workouts
Become the complete classical guitarist
Every technique in The Classical Guitar Technique Book is broken down step-by-step and presented along with specially commissioned illustrations.
But there is still more! Discover
- How to achieve incredible sustain on the guitar
- To refine your scale and single-line melodic playing
- Master scales arranged across the full length of the fretboard
- Develop speed and dexterity when playing long single-note passages
- Perfect Rasgueado technique to play Flamenco passages
- To relax and control your breathing when playing to improve your performance
The Classical Guitar Technique Book contains over 170 examples – all with studio-quality audio, FREE to download, so you can hear exactly how each one should sound.
Buy it now and become the complete classical guitar player!