Boyarsky, J: OCP Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 11 Pr: Exam 1z0-815 Paperback – 15 november 2019
|Nieuw vanaf||Tweedehands vanaf|
"Probeer het later opnieuw"
Vaak samen gekocht
Klanten die dit item hebben gekocht, kochten ook
- Paperback : 608 pagina's
- ISBN-10 : 1119584701
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119584704
- Productafmetingen : 18.54 x 3.56 x 23.37 cm
- Uitgever : Sybex (15 november 2019)
- Taal: : Engels
- Plaats in bestsellerlijst: #2,543 in Boeken (Top 100 in bekijkenBoeken)
Includes interactive online learning environment and study tools:
- 2 custom practice exams
- More than 250 electronic flashcards
- Searchable key term glossary
Your Complete Guide to preparing for the Java SE 11 Programmer I Exam 1Z0-815
The OCP Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 11 Programmer I Study Guide thoroughly prepares you for this challenging certification exam. Focusing on Exam 1Z0-815, this in-depth study guide helps you develop the functional-programming knowledge necessary to get certified and advance your career to the next level. Every exam objective is clearly and accurately covered to ensure that you will be fully prepared on exam day. You also get access to Sybex's superior online interactive learning environment and test bank--providing self-assessment tests, chapter quizzes, bonus practice exam questions, electronic flashcards, a searchable glossary of key terms, and more.
This book can be used to successfully pass both the OCP Java SE 11 Programmer I Exam 1Z0-815 and the Java Foundations Exam 1Z0-811.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Introducing the new Java(TM) module system
- Developing Java applications and garbage collection
- Understanding primitives, object references, and variable scope
- Learning local type inference with the new var identifier
- Creating and applying lambda expressions
- Using Java operators, parentheses, and order of operation
- Managing data with Java collections, generics, and arrays
- Directing flow with if/then, switch, and loop mechanisms
- Defining methods, abstract and concrete classes, and interfaces
- Mastering encapsulation, class inheritance, and polymorphism
- Throwing and catching exceptions and errors
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit http: //www.wiley.com/go/sybextestprep, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank with 2 practice exams to help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam.
- More than 250 electronic flashcards to reinforce learning and last-minute prep before the exam
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared
ABOUT THE OCP PROGRAM
The Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) credential validates a high level of knowledge and skills in a specific area of Oracle technology. IT managers often use the OCP credential to evaluate the qualifications of employees and job candidates. Visit education.oracle.com/certification for more information.
Over de auteur
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
Jeanne Boyarsky, OCA/OCP 8 and OCP 11, has worked as a Java developer for a major bank for more than 17 years. She is a senior moderator at CodeRanch, and trains and mentors students of all levels, including the programming division of a FIRST robotics team.
Scott Selikoff, OCA/OCP 8 and OCP 11, has been a professional Java Enterprise developer for over 20 years. He currently operates Selikoff Solutions, LLC, which provides software consulting services to businesses in the tri-state New York City area.