Does your dog freak out when you leave him? Discover the secrets to reassuring him he can be fine on his own.
Is your canine companion endlessly whining for your return? Does your dog trash your house while you’re gone? Is caring for your frightened pet making you feel trapped in your own home? Experienced, certified dog trainer Julie Naismith has helped hundreds of stressed owners get their furry friends past separation anxiety. Having cured her own dog, Percy, of the same phobia, Naismith is here with a game plan to guide you and your four-legged pal toward independence and peace of mind.
Be Right Back!: How to Overcome Your Dog’s Separation Anxiety and Regain Your Freedom is a proven, evidence-based approach to retraining a pooch who feels deserted. Naismith’s step-by-step program lets you gently move your dog from a place of fear to a brave new world of tail-wagging tranquility. By implementing this treasure trove of coping strategies and tried-and-true methods, you’ll soon feel sure that your doggy is happy and healthy at home.
In Be Right Back!, you’ll discover:
- A comprehensive system to transition from frazzled pup to contented canine
- Common training myths that may worsen your pet’s condition
- Success stories from other pet owners who have reclaimed their freedom
- Tips for dealing with judgmental friends and family so you can side-step
- Case studies, downloadable resources, a full workbook, and much, much more!
Be Right Back! is a complete reference for you to rehabilitate any anxious dog. If you like expert advice, simple-to-use techniques, and getting positive results quickly, then you’ll love Julie Naismith’s practical guide.