Are you passionate about mixing, and want to learn more about the art of Equalization?
In this E-book, Grammy award winning Mix Engineer Thomas Juth shares his personal views on Equalizers and Equalization, as well as lots of great tips and secrets. Although there are already many books about 'mixing techniques' this unique and personal book focuses more on the philosophy (of working with EQ's).
This book will help you to:
- See EQ's in a much simpler and clearer way
- Get a new perspective on EQ's (and mixing in general)
- Approach your future mixes in a way that helps you to work faster
- To get the most out of each individual EQ
- Clear out some common misconceptions regarding this complex subject